HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Everyone! Celebrate ALL of the Dads in your life. From Grandpa to Uncles, to Dads and Dog Dads! It takes a lot of work to be a good Dad so let them know that you love and appreciate them. Here are 50 ideas that you can do to celebrate the men in your life! I also made you some Father's Day cards that you can print out at home. Have everyone in the family write a note and sign it. 20 FREE FATHER'S DAY CARDS BELOW.
With so much going on this week, this wonderful course got lost in all of my emails. If you ever want to get started on Amazon KDP, you need this course. Becky will take you from step to step and show how to self-publishes a coloring book for Amazon KDP using PowerPoint. Find out how she researches keywords, creates the cover, creates the interior, writes sales copy, and MORE! Over 45 minutes of video with NO FLUFF! There are only actionable steps you can take to self-publish a coloring book right the first time. Stop being rejected from Amazon KDP and start making money! $30 off for a limited time only!
- 1. Shopping. Dad likes to shop just as much as Mom. Think Nordstrom, Home Depot, Lowes, Costco, etc...
- 2. Steak Dinners. Treat Dad out to a nice dinner with the family. Let him order the biggest Steak and Lobster. Make him feel spoiled. A way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
- 3. Have a PICNIC at the park or inside the house. If you live somewhere close to nature of a state park, go there. Picnic is a view is the best.
- 4. Create an At-Home Wine Tasting experience. If Dad doesn't drink alcohol, you can always do tea or coffee tasting. How about Soda tasting from different soda drinks from around the world?!
- 5. Go Nature Watching. Go on a hike and bring your binoculars to watch some birds, deer, and other critters.
- 6. Make Dad Breakfast in Bed. Whip up some scramble eggs or egg benedicts (whatever Dad likes), with some pancakes, french toast, toast w/ butter, sausage, hashbrowns, fruit salads, and oh so much more. Don't forget the coffee, orange juice, and milk. Wow, now I am feeling hungry!
- 7. Build something together with Dad like a RC Remote Control Car, a bird house, or put together some furnitures.
- 8. Take Dad to the park or to a mountain trail and do some Mountain Biking.
- 9. Have a backyard BBQ. Dad never says no to a BBQ. He'll probably want to cook that steak, burgers, shrimp, kaboobs, and whatever else he can grill.
- 10. Go to the Museum with Dad.
LOVE FAMILIES & MOM NICHE. ON EARLY BIRD SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME.
- 11. Put on an outdoor movie night for Dad and the family. Have dinner or snacks outside w/ a projector screen. Invite neighbors and friends.
- 12. Try something new. Try a new food that Dad has never ordered before at a restaurant. Or try out that new restaurant that Dad has been meaning to go to but never had the time.
- 13. Work on a Puzzle together.
- 14. Set up a Spa Day for Dad at home or book him an appointment at the local spa/ salon.
- 15. Have a paint night w/ Dad.
- 16. Do a Fitness class w/ Dad. Either at the Gym or set up your Game Console. Put on a Wii Dance competition game or Xbox Dance Dance Revolution.
- 17. Organize a Scavenger Hunt
- 18. Go Hunting
- 19. Go 4 wheeling in the mountains or desert.
- 20. Go to the lake and paddle board or boating.
- 21. Spend a day at the pool.
- 22. Go Camping.
- 23. Plant a garden.
- 24. Make ice cream and other desserts. Have an ice cream party.
- 25. Make Pizza together and have a pizza party at home w/ your gourmet chef skills. It doesn't take much to make pizzas. Just put together all of your favorite ingredients.
- DID YOU FORGET TO GET DAD A CARD TODAY? Don't feel bad. Those cards companies are making a killing today charging people an arm and a leg for a printed piece of paper. My son picked out one of those Hallmark Father's Day cards from Walmart and it cost us $5 for 1 card! Wow! I really wanted to put it back and save my money. I think he would have been happier with a box of chocolates. LOL. So I went home and made you come cards so you don't have to spend $5 for a Father's Day card! Here ya go! I made 20 cards, $100 in Values. Print whatever you like. I would print these on card stock papers or photo papers to give the paper some weight.
20 CARDS FREE!
- 26. Put together a time capsule.
- 27. Have a paper airplane contest. See who can make the best paper airplane and whose plane can fly the highest and farthest.
- 28. Play Bingo and have prizes.
- 29. Do a science kit together like build a robot or make a soda volcano.
- 30. Go to a National or State park.
- 31. Visit a nearby state like Las Vegas, California, Colorado, Florida, etc...
- 32. Go to the beach or make one inside.
- 33. Go online shopping. There are some great deals for Father's Day sales.
- 34. Put on some old records that Dad forgot about and he'll find some old new favorites again.
- 35. Invent a new recipe.
- 36. Play video games. Play new games or old games.
- 37. Watch an old movie favorite that Dad forgot about.
- 38. Gazing at the stars.
- 39. Have a Nerf (water gun) competition.
- 40. Play a classic game like cops and robbers.
- 41. Go bowling or laser tagging. Maybe even an arcade game.
- 42. Go watch a live Jazz band show.
- 43. Go watch a broadway play or musical.
- 44. Go to a local theme park.
- 45. play gold or mini golf.
- 46. Take a scenic drive around some natural or state park.
- 47. Go to a Brazilian BBQ restaurant.
- 48. Order Take out and have a buffet of your favorite foods at home.
- 49. Create your own drink together w/ Dad. Make your own alcoholic drink, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, Italian sodas, Root beer floats, soda floats, etc.. Or make your own Starbucks drinks.
- 50. FaceTime with your friends and family to celebrate Father's Day.
Wheewww!!! Did you see any good ideas in there that you might want to do tonight? If you found too many good ideas then save this email and jot it down. Father's Day should be celebrated through out the weeks, months, and throughout the year. The Father figures in your life didn't just fulfill their roles on this 1 day. They keep doing it forever, never stop, the clock doesn't stop, and they don't get paid for being an awesome Dad!
DEALS OF THE WEEK...
This journal comes with both Powerpoint source files AND CANVA templates as well as PDFs in US Letter and A4 sizes.
ONLY $12.95 for 38 cute and unique pages with COUPON CODE: BABYFIRST (normally $27)
TOOLS TO SAVE YOU TIME IF YOU WORK IN POWERPOINT & WINDOWS...
Print to Digital Transformer was created to save you tons of time when converting print planners to a digital planner layout.
Once you have converted your print planner to the digital layout, you can edit all the fields and objects inside the document. Change the master slides in PowerPoint to get a completely new look and feel before publishing the planner.
Save the PowerPoint file as a PDF and then import into a digital app. Alternatively you can just sell the pdf to customers and they can import it themselves.
Digital Planners are not the same as print planners which you would publish on Amazon KDP, or sell as a pdf which customers download and print at home. Digital Planners are used in applications like GoodNotes, OneNote, Notability etc. People will use their iPads or tablets to fill in their planning and notes on the computer itself.
Converting documents from 8.5 x 11 to the other standard sizes in PowerPoint can be a labourious task. With this latest addition to our automation tools, that problem is handled.
Size Matters will convert an 8.5 x 11 to either an 8 x 10 or 6 x 9 (with or without bleed) at the click of a button.
This works on any PowerPoint file. If you have bought a plr planner or journal but would like it in a smaller size without having to copy and paste slides, or move objects around after resizing then Size Matters is the tool for you.
They have collated 100 images and created the swatches for you ready to import directly into PowerPoint using our Color Me Custom Plugin. Comes with jpg files with original image used, the swatch and the hex codes if you want to change anything. Simply unzip the files, open PowerPoint and then the Color Me Custom Plugin. Then click on Import and select the swatch (xml) of your choice. Save it, and now you will have access to it permanently. Only $19.95
To Authors, Designers & Content Creators Of Books, Planners, Journals, Kindle Listings & All Digital Or Physical Products, You Must Know This To Protect Your Creations Or Lose Them …
Attorney Bob Silber is a trial attorney with over 40 years' experience practicing in all State and Federal courts. Bob is a former adjunct professor teaching business, Intellectual property and Internet law at Florida Atlantic University. Bob has been an invited speaker at major Internet marketing conferences throughout the country and has sponsored his own conferences, seminars and workshops providing attendees with the latest legal developments for operating their online businesses. Living in Lighthouse Point, Florida Bob enjoys Internet marketing & creating products to help other entrepreneurs.
For a Limited Time Only, get started on the right foot today for a more secure tomorrow in your business for just $17. What an AMAZING deal! You will NOT find another comparable product like this one for the same price.
MANY of you have asked me how to start affiliate marketing and email marketing. And well, here is my secret! I learned for this course. And it is the BEST course on email marketing. I own this very same course and have taken this same course. This is the BEST selling course on the topic. No other course of the same topic has sold as much in number of copies and sales.
GET IT NOW FOR ONLY $5. prices will go up after every few sales!
LEARN FROM THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY: For Anyone Looking To Start, Scale and Grow A Digital Business In 2021 "New Book Reveals How This multi-million dollar affiliate marketer Built A 7-Figure Online Business Using Nothing But Ethical Email Marketing To Drive Revenue, Sales and Commissions...” Without Ever Creating Product, Without Fulfilling Services, Without Running Ads, or Ever Doing Customer Service – And Best of All Only Working 30 Minutes A Day, All While Automatically Generating Sales 24/7
Also, I really enjoy receiving emails from you guys asking me business questions. So keep them coming. It lets me know what you need help on and what you want me to talk about. Running a business is so much more than a few softwares and spreadsheets. I've been doing this for almost 25 years.
MORE GOODIES TOMORROW!
TO CATCH UP ON PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS: https://itscustommade.com/blogs/i-love-planners
MORE HELPFUL RESOURCES: https://itscustommade.com/blogs/helpful-resources/find-helpful-resources-here
To Your Success!
Sign up for our super affiliate program, and we will show you how to start making money starting with zero. This is a legitimate business opportunity not some get rich quick scheme. Thousands of people just like you are earning money on affiliate marketing. And our program gives you 50% commission on all our digital products and 25% on all our non digital products. AND We have Amazing Done For You social media posts, email templates, freebies, coupon codes for your customers to help you be successful! We want to make it as easy as possible for you to succeed with our affiliate program. SIGN UP NOW.
**If you no longer wish to receive any communication from me, you can unsubscribe below this email. However, please be aware that this will take you off all of my lists and you will no longer receive any updates, upgrades, bonuses, support, etc... on any previous purchases or downloaded products. And if you want to receive any emails in the future from me, you will need to use a new email address. My email servicer will not let you resubscribe under the same email. Their rules not mine.